Apr 26, 2022
Milan Krnjetin is a tennis coach based in Shanghai and just so happens to be Jasmine’s cousin. So what does this have to do with real estate? Simply put, Milan has overcome challenges in several countries to reach the pinnacle of his profession by embracing consistency, surrounding himself with the right people, and finding mentors to emulate. He also explains how he has leveraged social media to establish his brand and stand out from his peers. Be sure to listen till the end to hear Milan’s take on the Shanghai real estate market.
Agent Upgrade is proudly sponsored by Jasmine Mortgage Team.
- Introducing Milan Krnjetin
- Milan’s incredible journey to coaching tennis in Shanghai
- The value of being coached and coaching yourself
- TenFitMen and being authentic to yourself
- The mindset of the best tennis players in the world
- Training with Novak Djokovic and Novak’s words of advice
- Surrounding yourself with quality people
- Working out 784 days straight
- How Milan grew his social media following
- Having the relentless mindset
- Optimizing every part of your day living with intention
- The real estate market in Shanghai
Also, check out Alan's book, House FIRE, to blow your mind on how the real estate investing FIRE method ('financial independence, retire early') can change your life.
-Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell: https://www.gladwellbooks.com/titles/malcolm-gladwell/outliers/9780316040341/
-Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim Grover https://timgrover.com/relentless/
-Shanghai is Now the Most Expensive City in the World: https://www.forbes.com/sites/oliverwilliams1/2021/04/09/shanghai-is-now-the-most-expensive-city-in-the-world/
AGENT UPGRADE PODCAST INFO: