Mar 29, 2022
Kati Spaniak of eXp Realty and the Spaniak Team believes that reframing herself as an entrepreneur instead a real-estate agent greatly increased her success in the industry. She credits hiring people to complete a single task, managing client expectations, decomposing problems into smaller tasks, and being accountable to herself to her success. These methods have allowed her to grow her team and profits while being able to keep a 9-to-5 schedule and never work weekends. Kati also stresses the importance of building relationships with other real-estate agents and how authentic engagement with the local community can result in never having to pay for a lead again.
Agent Upgrade is proudly sponsored by Jasmine Mortgage Team.
- Turning community members into real estate clients with Kati Spaniak
- Introducing Kati Spaniak
- Becoming an entrepreneur in real estate and marketing targeted areas
- Creating a community through Facebook Groups
- Building a Rockstar Real Estate Team
- Unique Challenges in the 2022 real estate market
- Using Communication and Kindness in your business
- The Importance of Having Good Relationships with other agents
- Hiring people to fit specific tasks and closing thoughts
Also, check out Alan's book, House FIRE, to blow your mind on how real estate investing FIRE method ('financial independence, retire early') can change your life.
AGENT UPGRADE PODCAST INFO: