Mar 8, 2022
In this conversation Adrianna Berlin opens up about coming to terms with a manageable work life balance that helps her focus on family, common myths about being a realtor, and what client attraction methods work for her as an introvert.
Adrianna is a community focused Realtor who connects her clients to, as she says, “places, process and their community.” Connecting and sharing are strong beliefs in her professional and personal life. So much so that even her email signature contains a wealth of helpful advice and recommendations.
Agent Upgrade is proudly sponsored by Jasmine Mortgage Team.
- Work-Life Balance in Real Estate with Atlanta Agent Adrianna Berlin
- Introducing Adrianna Berlin
- Being a Real Estate Agent while Working at a School
- The Importance of Being a Resource to your Community
- Creating a Sphere of Influence
- Forecasting and Goals for 2022
- Firing Your Clients and Setting Boundaries
- The Benefits and Perks of Real Estate
- Being an Expert Witness in Real Estate
- Advice for New Agents and Closing Thoughts
Also, check out Alan's book, House FIRE, to blow your mind on how real estate investing FIRE method ('financial independence, retire early') can change your life.
Adrianna’s website and email address: email@example.com
-Pardo principle (80% rule): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
-Traction (book) by Gino Wickman: https://www.eosworldwide.com/traction-book
AGENT UPGRADE PODCAST INFO: